Re: [IP] Does lack of sleep make your bg rise?

There have been some recent studies that indicate
that chronic, mild sleep deprivation (say, regularly
getting 6-7 hours of sleep a night instead of the
recommended 8 for adults) causes insulin resistance
and weight gain, and may be a contributing factor
for type 2 diabetes. This isn't exactly what you were
talking about, but I think it's interesting.

I can try to dig up the references if anyone wants.

/Janet Lafler