Re: [IP] beore IP

Our daughter's endo did none of the preliminary stuff that others have had to go
through. She didn't even have to do the pump with saline. She had been on N and
Humalog, two shots a day. The pump was mailed to our home, the trainer from
Animas came a few days later and we were immediately on our way using insulin.
We have had to play with the basals and adjust the boluses. Our doctor trusted
us to learn what we needed to learn, we did, and it has been a very easy
transition.

Kay