[IP] No sleep and higher bg's

Good News--The baby slept from 8:30 to 5:00 last night!!!  Pretty dang good for not even 3 months.
Barbara said maybe I could get my husband to get up with the baby.  Actually we are taking turns now (every other night).  The only problem is that I am a much lighter sleeper than he is so I wake up anyway. But Sean is a good baby (most of the time) and definitely worth it!

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who got to sleep last night!