Re: [IP] High sugars after site change

It happens to me everytime I change my site.  The other morning, I was
60 when I got up.  I changed my site, didn't eat or drink anything, so I
checked my BS an hour later and it was 221.  And yes I primed my
infusion set.  I  don't know how to explain what is going on, other than
we are introducing stress to our bodies by inserting a site.

Mark