[IP] Re:good buys

Hi all,

I recently ran out of my battery supplies that that MM had sent to us so I
began looking for the cheapest place to get replacement 357's.  Although I
did consider the battery website I am still a little hesitant to give a
credit card # over the net.  In Ohio we have stores call Marc's discount.  I
found them there for 99 cents each which is the same amount as the wholesale
battery site.  Also so while shopping with my teenage daughter I found the
little key chain calculators for 99 cents and a store called Rue 21.  It is
also here in North Eastern Ohio.  I bought a couple of them and put them in
our cars for quick carbo calculations while traveling.  Just wanted to share
my buys of the month!
Janet in Ohio