[IP] Supplies in Canada?

Well, after fighting with my insurance company for about two months, they
have finally agreed to cove the supplies.  MiniMed was nice enough to give
me enough supplies to get this far, but now I have no idea where to order
supplies from.  I'm told that the one local MiniMed rep in the area is not
very good to deal with, so my question is;

where is a good place to order supplies from in Canada?

David Sandbrand
email @ redacted
Calgary, AB.
MM508, pumping for about 1.5 months and loving it.