[IP] MM replacement

>>>So now I am going to let MM know. I just didn't want to send in my pump and
be without one. I would rather blow on my batteries.>>>

You don't have to be without one (maybe just hours) because they ship you a
replacement overnight with a return box and mailer. THEN you send your pump
in. Don't ever send your pump in without their prior knowledge and shipping
instructions. (~_^)

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) with 3 additional models
7/20/01
The peak years of mental activity are between the ages of four and 18. At four
they know all the questions, at 18 they know all the answers.