Re: [IP] Re: High BG's after changing

 I have noticed now the 4 times that I have changed my infusion site that my BG's are elevated afterwards. I will have a good reading right before I disconnect and am only off of the pump for about 30 minutes. Then when I test my sugar it has gone up a considerable amount. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?
mm508 since 7/17/01

Do You Yahoo!?