[IP] Re: No Coverage

"I've just been informed by my wonderful insurance (in California) that Iwill
have NO COVERAGE when I take my new job in Vermont (even withCOBRA).  There
are no network providers in the area"

Have you checked to see if there is another type of coverage offered to you
under COBRA? Alot of time companies have different insurance coverage and
when you leave the area you can switch over to another company instead of
keeping the one you had in your area.   Good luck to you.

Mary Vaughn
5 mos of pumping