Re: [IP] Accu-chek Test strips

HELLO, MY NAME IS BRONWEN. I AM IN DESPERSTE NEED OF ANY HELP I CAN GET WITH
DIABETIC SUPPLIES. I HAVE AN ACCU CHECK MACHINE, AND I NEED SOME STRIPS
BADDLY. I DONT HAVE ANY TYPE OF INSURANCE RIGHT NOW. IM IN  A BAD BIND AT
THIS TIME. IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE THEM ANYMORE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.GREATLY APPRECIATED.
email -   email @ redacted  ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU. BRONWEN WALLS