Re: [IP] A hairy problem

My husband's a pretty hairy guy too, and those first few changes were
not fun! Then we found an adhesive remover called "Unisolve" from Smith
& Nephew - He wets a cotton ball with it and it then gently works the
tape off, starting at a corner. It works great at dissolving even the
really sticky stuff.   We got ours from an online pharmacy supply but
it's also available from medical supply places. Just be sure you wash it
off w/soap or your new set might not stick!

Good luck!