RE: [IP] problems with mm508 buttons

I have a MM 508 and after 1.5 years it is doing that to me also.  I notice if
I take out the batteries and blow on them, the buttons work again. I have
thought maybe it was the batteries were dying. I say that because soon after
this seems to happen, my battery alarm will go off for me to replace them. So
try that!

See if that is the reason for yours. Its a panic moment when I go to bolus and
nothing works! The time is displayed and it looks as if everything is running
fine, BUT you cant do anything to it. Freaked me out a few times. The world
could be on fire at that moment and I am in my own world trying to get the
stupid buttons to work!

So now I am going to let MM know. I just didn't want to send in my pump and be
without one. I would rather blow on my batteries. *laugh*

Age 27
DX 1984 Type 1
Pumping almost 2 years.