Re: [IP] what accessories should I get for 508

OK, so from th Minimed Spring collection, I got the
leather case, the thigh pouch, sport  harness and
leather belt case. The sport harness is WAY too big
for me. It has x-style straps and a pouch mid-back for
the pump. I find that I don't often exercise with the
pump connected, but if I do I just clip it to my
waist. So it's kind of useless to me. The thigh pouch
is great for skirts (not relevant, I guess...). The
belt case is good too, and it tri-folds open in a most
pleasing way. I was going to buy the leg pouch, but I
fashioned one out of the tube part of a sports sock.
Now when I wear long pants I run the tubing down my
leg and keep the pump snug on my calf with the sock.
It's kind of a bitch to bolus (unless your pant legs
are loose) but it beats knocking the pump around on my
waist line.
I hear the waterproof thing is good, but I don;t have
it.
Catherine