[IP] No Coverage details

Hi All,
First off, THANKS for the ideas and insights.  I have contacted
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.  They have a Pump
Clinic, and I think they will be the best local contact.

Yes, King Arthur does have great benefits, but right now they kick in at
90 days.

Great idea.  I will talk to HR at King Arthur to see if they are willing
to Void the pre-existing, and allow immediate coverage.

The issue with the current policy is that, there is no out of network
option, at all.  I have contacted my "Scrips by Mail" provider and it
sounds like they will be able to set me up.  BTW, I still have time to
load up on scrips here before separation, and I intend to do just that.
I also have 90 days of Pump supplies that I haven't even touched yet, so
I'm looking good.

Thanks to all, and keep those good ideas coming ;-)