RE: [IP] problems with mm508 buttons

This happened with my son's pump also. It seems to "lock up" for short
periods of time. I sent it in and they found nothing wrong with it either. I
decided to go ahead and keep the loaner pump rather than taking back his
original. We have not had it happen with the loaner pump.

I asked the support line if this was a known problem - they weren't aware of
it. So it sounds like it is worth reporting it.

Mom to Ryan (4 years old, dx'd 2/9/00 and pumping since 8/17/00)
and Celia (7 and non-diabetic)