Re: [IP] problems with mm508 buttons, emla cream, one touch ultra

On Tues, 24 Jul 2001,  Linda said
<<Hi, I've read recently on the list about some problems with the MM508, but
this one. Very occasionally (once every couple of months), none of the
on the pump will work. The time is displayed, he is still getting his basal,
but when you press a button to do a bolus, nothing happens. Then you try the
SEL button, nothing. If we wait a couple minutes, then it works>>
Yes the same thing has happened to me, but only once. I assume it was
because of static. I didn't lose any settings though, and didn't wait to see
if it would work by itself. I pulled out the batteries and put them back in
and it worked ok.