Re: [IP] Re: Glucose meter coding

I usually use all the strips from one container but since I was going to NJ
that morning, instead of having another bottle in my bag I just combined
them and put it in the One Touch Profile's carrying case.  I've been getting
code 8 strips for almost a year and in the last mail order one box was coded
with a 7 and I just forgot to look.

It looks like my BS has been in pretty good range today so maybe I used up
all the code 8 strips but there still maybe 1 or 2 so I'm not going to worry
about it.  Just have to remember to check when I open a new box.