[IP] Dryer sheets & S.E.

THERE IS NO NEED TO WRAP THE PUMP WITH A DRYER SHEET!!!!  All you need is
1/3-1/2 of a used-once sheet tucked somewhere close to it to act like a
lightning rod on a house (which the rod does not encircle the house!).

Interesting thing, while *assembling* the Evolution of Pumps picture trail
album, my first CPI/Lilly pump cautioned against static electricity - not even
related to MiniMed. I have read on this list of some Disetronics' users who
have had it occur. It is not *unique* to MiniMed. There are more MM users,
therefore it occurs more frequently.

BTW, if you use a brand-new dryer sheet, it will be smelly and greasy. Using
it once eliminates that but is still effective. Mine are a few years old now
and still work. YMMV (~_^)

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) with 3 additional models
7/20/01
Experience teaches us there is a small but important difference between
keeping your chin up and sticking your neck out.