[IP] Re: 508 problems

> This has happened to me several times.  I haven't even called Minimed
> to ask about it, since the buttons will work again if I wait a few
> minutes.  Guess I should get a record of it, though.

I called MM for a completely unrelated problem and *mentioned* some button
problems and they sent me a different one without my requesting it. They
wanted to make sure my pump was working correctly. (~_^)

BTW, I kept the replacement.

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) with 3 additional models
Experience teaches us there is a small but important difference between
keeping your chin up and sticking your neck out.