[IP] Hiking and Camping

Just a note to share the happiness.  I just got back from my first camping
trip with the pump.  I've camped and hiked many times before, but no
trip/hike was ever better!  Let me tell you, it was a treat to hike for 5
hours straight and _Never_, not once, have to take in food.  Last year, on
one of the these same hikes, I basically had to be eating candy the whole
time, 15 minutes without food and I'd be plummeting.  This time, I cruised
at 80 mg/dl for the entire workout!  What a joy!  Doing a site change in
the parking lot of Colter Bay village halfway through the trip was a point
of pride.

I swear, Grand Teton National Park was never grander.

See you all on the trails.  I'm the one using his mouth to smile at the
scenery, not eat.  ; )