[IP] anyone order supplies out of Ottawa ONtario

I know it seems like i just asked for this list a few months ago but... I
lost it so I am asking again
if you order your pump suplpies from ottawa ontario could you help me?
i need a price list. I called Respircare today but they have to call me back
- they were closed or something.
ok heres what i need a price for :
3.0 ml resevoirs
transparent dressing
protective barrier wipes
adhesive remover

the brand does not matter, i just need a price list!   but of course if you
to help the process of getting financial help. :)
thanks for your time :)