From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Sherry Compton
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 4:20 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Does lack of sleep make your bg rise?

My little boy has been sleeping alot better lately, only getting up once a
night to
be fed and changed, but last night he was up every hour.  He had a tummy
ache and
was not a happy camper. Does anyone know if lack of sleep makes bg levels
rise?  I
know stress can make me go high.  I noticed this morning, and the mornings
following
the worst nights, that I was a little higher.
I was curious if this affects others the same way.
I know it gave me crazy dreams!  I dreamed that I was in the ladies room at
Red
Lobster and they had a big freezer full of donuts and milk.  I didn't take
any, but
while I was combing my hair in the mirror, I gave birth to fraternal twins.
They
just popped out suddenly, all clean and dressed.  And I didn't find it odd
to have
full-term babies born less than three months apart. Then I went out and
filled out
forms with the Red Lobster cashier so I could take the babies home.
Geez, what no sleep can do!

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who hopes the baby's tummy is better tonight!  Oh blessed sleep!