Re: [IP] ESD

Hi.  I assume you meant to say wrap in a dryer sheet.  Sending a MM or
any pump into warp would probably rupture the space time continuum ;-)
Personally I have only had this happen once in four (4) years.  I was
wearing my 507 with out the leather case on a flight.  I figure the dry
environment  caused enough of a static charge to build up for and EDS
episode.  I just reset, and everything was fine.  The leather case, as
mentioned by others, is the key to avoiding EDS with  MM.  I live in the
Bay Area and it doesn't get dry enough here for the dryer sheet trick.
DDCT Control Group, MM507