I had a SEVERE problem with ESD.  To the point that MiniMed replaced my
pump.  They made a few suggestions to help decrease the possibility of that

1 - Use a leather case with the pump
2 - If you are in a dry area, wear the pump close to your skin.
	(I find this one amusing as I live in South Florida where it is very humid.
And, I had the pump clasped to my bra 	- so the pump was touching skin -
surrounded by it in fact.  But, I still got the alarm code and had problems.

MiniMed replaced my pump, and tested it - yet found no problems.  But, I
have not had a problem with my new pump.

George Wrote:

Those who own MiniMed pumps, what's the problem with ESD??
Are all the models subject to ESD??
Some say to warp the pump with drier paper!
What a bummer!
Please reply.