  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linda Kelly

  I wore a heavy denim jacket & jeans, socks, good walking shoes every day
  a rain poncho now & then, enjoyed every minute in Ireland.  Sweeties &
  Scones &breads & Fish & Chips &  (you can get fish alone),Irish fries
  (hearty breakfast with everything including tomatoes fried)& well done
  veggies were temptations for me. Was on orals then, pumping will make
  things easier. We stayed with pensioners, taste of local color in North
  & South Ireland. One does not go out after dark and avoids certain
  Maybe pick up a carbohydrate-calorie book while there with their food
  offerings in it?  Linda