From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 2:12 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Question about Alcohol

Hi, I have a pretty simple question and was hoping someone with experience
in this matter could give me a hand.  Tommorow I turn 21 and of course want
to go out with my father for a beer or two.  But I'm clueless on how to
count the carbs and what concerns I should or shouldn't have.  I'm not
planning on excessive drinking, just one or two beers.  Can anyone help me
out? Thanks in advance.