Re: [IP] airports and the pump

My MM 507 set off the metal detector a few times and I've had to explain
what the pump is and that I can't remove it (rather than saying I prefer not
to). Each time there has been little incident, for the most part. Normally I
would have taken the time to educate them more but I'm always in a hurry at
the airport. Since I have been on the D-Tron I've only been stopped once
when a security guard saw it and asked me to remove it.

Other than that, recently I haven't had too much trouble. When I was first
on the pump, that is a different story.

Brian