Re: [IP] airports and the pump

 I was just curious has any one had a problem with airport security and their pump? Whe you go through the metaql detectors will the pump set them off? Does security give you any "flack" about it? Any sugestions on how to handle it? I am flying from Cleveland Ohio to Phenoix(sp) over labor day weekend to meet the father-in-law for the first time and would appreciate any tips and or suggestions!
David Bellman
mm508 pumper since 7/17/01

Do You Yahoo!?