Re: [IP] Re: Trip to Ireland Questions

I wore a heavy denim jacket & jeans, socks, good walking shoes every day
a rain poncho now & then, enjoyed every minute in Ireland.  Sweeties &
Scones &breads & Fish & Chips &  (you can get fish alone),Irish fries
(hearty breakfast with everything including tomatoes fried)& well done
veggies were temptations for me. Was on orals then, pumping will make
things easier. We stayed with pensioners, taste of local color in North
& South Ireland. One does not go out after dark and avoids certain
Maybe pick up a carbohydrate-calorie book while there with their food
offerings in it?  Linda