[IP] Question concerning the upgrade to the Paradigm

I started pumping in March, and have always believed that I was eligible for
the free upgrade to the Paradigm.  The CDE in my endo's office *assured* me
that I would get the upgrade.  However, the invoice indicates that the pump
was shipped on Feb. 26.  I did not start pumping until March 7, and listed
that date on the warranty card, but now I am concerned that I won't qualify
for the free upgrade.  Does anyone have any insight on this?  I'm starting
to get bummed out now....