[IP] Re: Trip to Ireland Questions

In a message dated 7/24/01 6:01:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<are sending me to Dublin, Ireland for 6 weeks to work on a  project.
 Other then bringing twice as much supplies as I should need in that time
 period, is there  anything else I should bring?>>

Yes!  Bring a rainjacket and a fleece, which works very well with the soft
rain of Ireland.
We lived for 2 years outside Belfast.  You will love it!!  But it can be much
cooler there than you might expect.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7