Re: [IP] glucose meter coding

I assume you have a one touch something? if so you should be able to change the
code on your meter when you see the number flashing just hit the c button and
the code changes and should match the bottle of the strips you are usingas far
as the code, I think it has something to do with the calibration of strips with
the meter

David R