Re: [IP] Frio Wallet

>I know there were some of you out there that said you wer getting or had
>gotten the Frio Wallets.  I'm just wondering how they have worked out.

I have used the large Frio wallet 4 times in the past 9 days to leave my
meter (FreeStyle) and a Humalog pen in my car (NJ, current temp. 82 - 86F,
usually in full sun) while I attend at 2-3 hour meeting. So far the meter
has worked fine every time without a high Temp warning. The meter and pen
are not hot to the touch. In the past the meter would give the warning if
left in the car for even a few minutes. So, As far as I am concerned it is
working GREAT.