Re: [IP] carbo counting book

At 07:40 PM 7/24/01 -0400, you wrote:
>This book is definately not out of print. It is called The Doctor's Pocket
>Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter by Allan Borushek, a Nutritionist and
>Dietian from Australia that now lives part time in Calif. He has a web site,
>www.calorieking.com that you can visit and if you want join for free. They
>send me e-mails whenever they update there site. They belong to IP and ever
>once and while add a note about what they are doing. The book is really
>up-to-date and has over 11,000 listings. Definately worth the $7.00.
>Border's, Barne's & Noble sell it as well as Disetronic and The Diabete's
>Mall. Good Luck, Jim Manns

To straighten out some confusion. the book by Allan Borushek is not out of
print.  I just ordered it today from the IP website.  the one that IS out
of print is "The Diabetes Carbohydrate and Fat Gram Guide : Quick, Easy
Meal Planning Using Carbohydrate and Fat Gram Counts"
by Lea Ann Holzmeister

Hope this makes it clear.