[IP] Frio Wallet

Hello All,

I know there were some of you out there that said you wer getting or had
gotten the Frio Wallets.  I'm just wondering how they have worked out.  I want
to get one to keep my back up vial in when I'm working( Driving alot and
leaving insulin in the car dosen't seem to be the best idea) and also thinking
about one for my Ultra meter to keep from getting the heat error.  Any
feedback would be appreciated.  Also to those of you who have them did it take
long to recieve it??  I'm in the U.S. and it seems the orders go to the U.K. I
just hope it won't forever to get.