[IP] heres the letter i wrote, any suggestions???

July 23 2001
To Whom this may concern,
I am writing in regards to a letter I have brought to your office on June 4
2001 about getting disability help for insulin pump supplies. On June 4th
when I brought the document in I was told it would be signed by the end of
the week. After 2 weeks I called the office to see if it had been signed yet.
It had not and I was told to call back at a later date. I have called on
numerous occasions and   I have either been told to call back orhave  gotten
an answering machine.  It has now been 7 1/2 weeks of waiting.
I understand the doctor is busy and has other patients but this is not the
first time I have been put on the sidelines. This is my health and it seems
that I am the only one who cares about it. I have cystic fibrosis as well as
the diabetes. If my diabetes is not in line then my CF will not be either. I
am trying to live a normal life and I cant when I can't even get help from my
I am desperate. I dont know what else i can do. I call every other day, I sat
here and waited. What else can I do? If my paper is not signed by August 4th(
after 2 months of waiting), I will come to the office and pick up the paper
so I can get it signed elsewhere. If no one else will help me with my health
I will do it myself.
If my paper has been lost please let me know so I can get another one.
If I have to make an appointment to see the doctor to get the paper signed
please let me know so we can set up a date.
Thank you for your time. I will be calling soon to see if there is any
progress on the signature.
yours truly,
jennifer harris

If you would like to add anything or have a suggestion please let me know