RE: [IP] Prescription only?

All pump supplies require a prescription. Even on right on the package of my
silhouettes  CAUTION: U.S. Law restricts this device to sale by, or on the
order of a physician.

Maybe see if some members here might be interested in a discount purchase if
you want the money or give them to someone who doesn't have insurance

I know myself have been blessed by some a couple of people on this list who
have so graciously given me extra supplies no longer needed. It has helped
me to stay on the pump longer than my check book would allow me to.

I was wondering if anyone knows if pump supplies are available by
prescription only.  I had some extra diabetes supplies I was putting on
ebay, only your not allowed to list things that require an Rx.  Im not sure
if I need the prescription only for insurance purposes for the infusion sets
and resoviours, and insertion devices  or if it is required by law.  Thanks
to anyone who can answer.  Please reply privately to email @ redacted

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!