[IP] getting the tape off

When I started pumping I would baby the tape off my stomach.  I now use my upper thigh and it DOES NOT hurt when I take the tape off.  I found my stomach area to be very sensitive to the tape and if left on for more than 2 days it would tear the skin off with the tape so I don't use my stomach anymore.  I say grip it and rip it cause it is going to hurt no matter how you get the tape off.

Good luck!!