Re: [IP] Insulin Stability

Since I began pumping I have filled several reservoirs with 325 units of
humilog and stored in the door of my refrigerator where the temp is in the
40 F range.  I typically fill about a months worth of reservoirs, and in 3
months of pumping, I have not noticed any loss of potency.
I also let my reservoirs sit at room temperature, protected from light, for
24 hours to equalize temperature and remove air bubbles.

I know this not scientific data on the stability of humilog, but hopefully
it will give you some idea of my experience with it.

Peter