Re: [IP] giving back used pumps (was:Selling medical equipment)

Choice is yours. If you want to keep the relic, then you pay the higher price for the new one. Similar to a car trade in.

Jenny Sutherland
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Julie Britt

  I don't understand how they can make you give back your pump- you bought it,
  or your insurance company bought it, and you pay them so it's almost the
  same.  Is your insurance company making you give it back?  Maybe they get a
  discount on the new one if you do.  Mine didn't even seem to realize that I
  had a pump to begin with. They are really not with it.