[IP] Trip to Ireland Questions

Ok so it has been a REALLY long time since I have written to the list.  But
things are going

pretty well on my front.  I am actually writing because an opportunity has
come up for work

that I couldn't turn down.  They are sending me to Dublin, Ireland for 6
weeks to work on a

project.  This is the first time for me to go to overseas and I am asking
for advice.

Other then bringing twice as much supplies as I should need in that time
period, is there

anything else I should bring?  I am planning on bringing the operating
manuals for my blood

testing machine and pump to show what they are.  I am also planning on
carrying my emergency

Any information would be greatly appreciated,