[IP] giving back used pumps (was:Selling medical equipment)

I don't understand how they can make you give back your pump- you bought it,
or your insurance company bought it, and you pay them so it's almost the
same.  Is your insurance company making you give it back?  Maybe they get a
discount on the new one if you do.  Mine didn't even seem to realize that I
had a pump to begin with. They are really not with it.