Re: [IP] A hairy problem

  HAHAHA sorry but I don't mean to laugh but I was just complainning to my wife this morning about the same problem! I am a 30 year old male who like you seems to be able to grow mor hair on my belly than on my head! The first time i put the tape on I just left the hair there that is till the tape came off OUCH! Now don't laugh but i shave a small patch on both sides. It might look a little funny to some people but sure beats waking the neighborhood up when I pull that tape off in the morning to change sites!

Do You Yahoo!?