Re: [IP] carbo counting book to carry with me?

Julie,

That is the book we use.  It is called The Doctor's Pocket Calorie, Fat &
Carbohydrate Counter Plus, by Allan Borushek.  It has fast food listing, pot
pies, and many of the other things you mentioned.  (Couldn't find casseroles
though)  I love the book and it is small enough to carry with you.  I highly
recommend it.

Sheila