Re: muscle "aches" was/is Re: [IP] leg cramps

The leg cramps that I get are not your average "charley horse" in the calf
area - I get them around the ankle, and down the front of the leg.  My foot
becomes literally "frozen" in place.  I can't flex or point to relieve either
cramp. I try to walk it out but sometimes when they hit during the night I
limp (crawl) over to the tub, turn on the shower head, set it to a pulse, and
use that until they let up.

Linda & Dax