Re: [IP] sils

> I have been using the sils for quite a while and have had no problems
> with them. Love the way they lay flat against your skin.
>                     Bonnie & Baby

I prefer the Tender II's from Disetronic.  The box contains 10 tubing
sets and 20 infusion cannulas for $172.  With the Sils you would
have to buy 2 boxes of Combos for $190.  I've heard that some can
buy Comforts at a good price too.  It may also depend on what deal
your insurance company has.  YMMV