Re: [IP] Feet Hurt So Much

I have a lot of foot pain in the summer.  One thing the foot doctor told me was
to get these great shoes called SAS.  They are the most comfortable shoes I have
ever had.  They look like tennis shoes but have a deeper and wider base.  They
are not cheap (like $100 a pair) but they are great.  Also kind of hard to find.
I get them at one of those small, family owned shoe stores.  They have been a
great help to me.  The SAS shoemakers are in Texas, but I could never even find
a web site for them.  Check your local phonebook or call some of the smaller
shoe stores in your area and ask if they carry that brand.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted

<<Is it just me or does anybody else have this problem? My feet burn and hurt
so much more when it is hot out....today it must be close to 90 degrees, and
my feet are killing me. I have neuropathy and I take 50mg of Nortriptylene
at bedtime, but nothing helps. I have tried every kind of drug out there,
anti-depressants, anti-seizures, anti-arrythmias, creams, lotions, soaks,
rubs, sprays, etc. etc. Nothing helps. But I was just wondering if anyone
else had more pain the hotter it gets?