[IP] Sunday Night chat

Hi, all.

Just a reminder and invitation to the Sunday Night chat, 8:00 p.m. EDT in the
Anytime Room.  To get there, go to the Insulin Pumpers home page and click on
Chat.  When the window opens, click Go for the Anytime Room.  Next, enter
your complete IP e-mail address in all lower-case letters, then enter
"pumper" in lower-case letters and without the quotation marks as your
password.  Click on OK and say Hi to everyone as you join the chat.

For my co-hosts, Roselea and Jenny, we hope to see you there.

Ed & Mosby