Re: [IP] leg cramps

Calcium and magnesium supplements help leg cramps, if the cause of the cramps
is a deficiency.  Also, when you get the cramps, don't point your toes, flex
your foot to stretch the muscle.  I've had them before, you wake in such
pain, your hearts pounding before you are awake enough to figure out what
hurts.  I saw a product advertised on t.v. called CalMax.  Its a fast
absorbing calcium and magnesium beverage powder.  I ordered it because I have
kids with asthma, and magnesium is very helpful for asthmatics.  But I was
having trouble finding something that my eight year old would take.  This
stuff is great, you disolve a heaping teaspoon in boiling water, when it
cools you can mix it with whatever you want.  I put it in juice for the kids.
 I'll boil water and put the CalMax in and a decaf tea bag.  The awesome
thing about this stuff is in twenty minutes you're ready for bed.  The kids
drop like flies. The web site on the bottle is:  www.drpinkus.com