[IP] sils

I just tried the silohette infusion set for the first
time. I think I really like it! I was using the micro
w/the soft-serter.  I like how the sils lets you
disconnect at the sight, and I saw on the MM web site
where they are going to come out with an automatic
inserter for the sil before the end of 2001. Please,
anyone who uses sils, tell me how you like it and if
you've had any problems, because I think I might
switch very soon!     Thanks!

                       Amy R.

Do You Yahoo!?